Some people thought that there won’t be any moment called the judgment day. The Atheists believe there is no Judge, so the judgment day is a mirage. In Jainism and Buddhism there is no judgment day because they believe in re-incarnation after death.
Some Pastors in the Christendom teach their members that the great judgment day is for the sinners only, is that true?
Previously, I joined the school of thought that God so loves and cannot pass an incredible judgment on human beings. But, I was enlightened when the Lord revealed the great vision below to me:
Vision as regards the Judgment Day
“I saw some huge guards that surround a particular place which I could not properly describe but the place was white, and they were shouting at the top of their voices calling someone. I was wondering the need for such aggressive call…
After a moment, a Mighty Gigantic Being in white robe rose from the white place. Then I saw a golden crown descending upon His shoulder. The LORD is so mighty that the huge guards look like a cockroach beside HIM, I am sure my size can’t be more than a grain of sand.
The LORD moved forward and I saw two groups, one at the right, and the other to His left. And He proclaims judgment: “Satan has not been doing good, and he is condemned to eternal fire”. It was at that moment I knew that the handsome group leader was the devil. And after the proclamation, Satan and his followers automatically received golden handcuffs. They hopelessly bow their heads in deep sorrow.
The Great Judge and His hosts moved to the second group and said: “Jesus have been doing good, so He is victorious.” It was at that moment I knew that the handsome group leader was Jesus. Then, I saw Jesus dancing and His followers were filled with joy. They were clapping their hands, jumping and shouting Victory! Victory!! ”
It was 4am when the Spirit of the Lord came and explained the vision to me.
Scriptural Interpretation of the Vision – Judgment Day
- “… Some huge guards …” – they are the Hosts that surrounds God’s throne. Revelation chapter 7 verses 11 say: “All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God.”
- “… place was white …” – it was the throne of God. Revelation chapter 20 verses 11 says: “Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.”
- “…shouting at the top of their voices…” – Revelation chapter 8: “…So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound…”
- “… golden crown descending upon His shoulder …” – means righteous Authority. Isaiah chapter 9 verse 6 says: “For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
- “… Satan has not been doing good and he is condemned to eternal fire …” – Matthew chapter 25 verse 41 says: “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels…’”
- “…golden handcuffs…” – Psalm 51 verse 4 says: “Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.”
- “…Jesus has been doing good, so He is victorious…” – Matthew chapter 25 verse 34 says: “Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world…”
- “…shouting Victory! …” – Revelation chapter 19 verse 1 and 2: “After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! For true and righteous are His judgments…”
Note: Everyone I saw in the vision had the image of God. So, the cosmetic/make-up folks should have a re-think!
The group members of Satan were disobedient people/angels, while the group members of Jesus were the obedient children of God.
The judgment day would be sharp like a two-edge sword. The Judgment Day would be bitter for some people, and it would be superb for the other group.
I implore you to join the class of hot and obedient Christians who would never allow the sweet things of this world to make them depart from the rules of holiness.
Cling to the rules of Jesus and let the Spirit of the Lord control your lifestyle. Then you will enjoy the victorious judgment of the LORD.